1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

miniMOG's FLAGSHIP truck! pics!!!

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by miniMOG, Sep 30, 2008.

1. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

$3500 is CHEAP! I would buy those if they were decent.

2. Colin

Colin Member

I intend to! :D

I was surprised they're selling so cheap... there are a bunch for sale from $3000 to $3600. Most expensive one I saw was $4500, and that truck has a winch. :p

Colin

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  3. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

I just re-read your post- Those prices are for a non-bobbed Deuce? I have a few reg Deuces starting at $2500.

If you want to see a few truck pics, go check out my website at www.100dollarman.com
    :D(shameless plug- I have been working on the website all week, and I want someone to see it!!!):D

4. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

5. Nice website! Those bobbed Dueces are cool! To hell with the CXT and F650/750's!

Someday, maybe........

6. Colin

Colin Member

Yeah, that's pre-bob. I can bob it myself. :p

Good to see you added some more content to the 100dollarman site. You've got some good prices on those tires. :D

7. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Thats a nice truck you have and I wouldnt mind having it. Maybe we can work something out.

I may have a Deuce for you ---- can you drive the mini over here and drive the Deuce back?

8. Mighty Milt

i would probably tow it down and drive the deuce back... show me whatcha got?

9. Colin

Colin Member

Bwahahaha :D

10. Mighty Milt

it's 327 miles door to door... meet ya half way?

my wife says it's gross, i'm kinda liking it. thinking a nice gloss paint job and some aluminum wheels with a big chrome stack straight piped... do you have titles on them?

11. Colin

Colin Member

This can only end well.

12. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Should we get it cleared with your Beautiful, Understanding, Considerate, Caring, Intelligent, Wonderful wife before I do too much leg work???LOL!

No titles- but these are actually pretty easy to get done....anything might be easy compared to your mini!!!:frustration: In Ca. they seem to go through easier without a reg title in hand. As a Historical Vehicle is cheapest/easiest. Historic tag is legal as long as you are not working the truck. Commercial license is more expensive, but you need it if you are to haul anything.

13. Mighty Milt

while i value my beautiful brides opinion... it is just that an opinion. we have a hard standing rule... things with engines are my responsibilities... things with hair or heartbeats are hers :D

i agree that anything is easier than titling a mini... so is it just a bill of sale type of deal?

14. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Yeah we could do a bill of sale, but the last couple that I have sold were registered even without that. Seems the more paperwork you give the DMV, the more confused they get.:frustration:

I can get what they call a SF-97- something of a government title- but it takes a month or 2 to get, and costs $100 (I think---- someone said its $60 now)

What is with me and all these 'non' legal trucks???!!!:confused:

15. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Milt- sorry I havent gotten back to you-- been busy!

If you are still seriously interested, I will get you some info and pics. Here is something else that you may want to consider in a trade--- I picked these 3 trucks up yesterday- all run/drive good. 6.2L diesel/auto/4wd. etc. 1985-86 yr.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Now- back to the miniMOG Flagship truck!

I had the windows tinted today on the Crawler and another tracked MOG too. Used 35% on the rear window, and 25% on the sides. Looks good, but thinking maybe I should have gone darker. Was thinking on the light side so I can see out at nite at the Dunes when its cold out and the windows are up. Had them done by a place in Hesperia called Tint Plus--- he used 3m product, did them both in about 2 hours, did a nice job, and was reasonably priced ($75 each). I will have him do more trucks.

I will get a chance to run the Crawler at the dunes this weekend--heading to Dumont Dunes tomorrow for Halloween weekend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Thanks- not in the military, but trying to get a new side of my business going ---- military surplus sales.