1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

miniMOG snow pics!!!

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by miniMOG, Dec 18, 2008.

1. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Do we have a 'Pics' section? I couldnt find it if we do, so move if required!

We got some pretty good snow here in sunny Socal! About 1' here at my place (about '3000 elev), and about 3-4' in the mountains right behind me.

Here are a couple of pics- I will post a few more when I have time-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

that looks like more fun than one person is allowed :D:D:D

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Oh man, I've been fantasizing so much about a set of these tracks on the 2002 SC Sambar that Crossroads has up on Ebay right now (my dream KEI truck)! Especially since we've been getting hammered with snow so far this winter. We've already had one day off from work and the kids home from school...and we've got 6-9" predicted for tonight, another couple tomorrow and several more for the weekend. A tracked KEI truck would sure make cleaning the 1/4 mile driveway fun! :D

4. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Yah, Santa could drop off a '02 Sambar at my house on the 25th :D and while I'm on whishful thinking -
    As part of the bailout package goverments on both sides of the 49th parallel should provide all Kei truck owners with a set of FREE tracks for our trucks.
    Think how happy and content we would be for a long while - we would be so totally distracted that we wouldn't care what they were upto. :D

5. Acerguy

Yeah, it looks like I could use some tracks to dig out this morning. So far the only vehicle I've seen go down the road in front of our house is a snowmobile!

6. Oh how I miss the days of riding snowmobiles up and down the streets as a kid growing up! But the 70+degrees here in TX today isn't so bad either. It may be for only a day, but I'll take it! I'll be in snowy CO soon enough!

Those are some great pics, too. I've got really nice SC Sambar here that I've been itching to put tracks and a plow on for some fun (and work) and my parent's place in CO. I just need to find the time and funds to build that toy!

7. slimbad

slimbad Member

Pics section

MiniMog,

Those are some great pix, IRT your initial post in this thread.

"Do we have a 'Pics' section? I couldnt find it if we do, so move if required!"

Are you meaning the photo gallery? You could start an album in the photo gallery, post your photos there and then anyone could search for your album and see all of the great photos you have shared.

It's been a week of upper 70's here, haven't seen much of the white stuff..........later, slim

8. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Thanks, guys.

I know there is a gallery, but I wanted to start a thread so people would see the pics! I know I hardly ever go to the gallery unless I am looking for something specific.

The Mattracks work VERY well in the snow- we had a lot of fun this snow! But I was 'over it' in about a day. The snow is fun to play in, but I have work to do! I prefer 70 degrees!!!

Its is mostly melted here now- down to a muddy mess. I will be happy when it dries up!

Then we'll take the tracked MOG to the SAND!!!:D

9. Acerguy

Ah...it's only just begun here in Wis. Already over 35" for the year and another 12" possible by Xmas day!

Speaking of which, Happy Holidays to all you Kei-truckers.