1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MiniCab Rims

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by kerandt, Oct 30, 2007.

1. kerandt

kerandt New Member

Searching for stock rims for a 1997 MiniCab. Also looking for 12" studded tires for winter. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

2. Ichabod

Ichabod Member

3. The rims are the same as the old Chevy Sprint. 12" tires are really inexpensive, even re-treads would probably do. Studs are ok here in Ohio at least in deep winter. I looked at chains, but they will only do in the rear.

4. Shoot1000

Shoot1000 New Member

Hi Richard where did you find your tires. I have been looking at tires manufacturers web sites and have not seen any listed. Will be looking in to chains also. Thanks. Tim

5. A friend of mine works on Crosleys and he had 4 brand new snow tires back in his shop. Unfortunately they are only 2 ply rated. I went to the local Cooper tire store and they said they can have 6-ply m&s within a week if I want.

6. Sprint Wheels Caveat

The Sprint Wheels fit perfectly on the rear, but require modification for the front Hub! At least on my MiniCab

Rich

7. N7MOG

N7MOG Member

Save yourself some trouble looking for 12" tires. Datsun B210 wheels in 13" fit fine. Junkyard specials. 13" tires are in greater supply for now, and more size choices.