1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Trucks in Southern Ontario

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by mattdv, Apr 26, 2010.

1. mattdv

mattdv New Member

Hey fellow Canadians,

What is your experiance with owning a mini in Ontario? I am from BC and not used to the privitized insurance and how that all works. Also where do you get work and service done on your vehicle. I have family in the Huron County area and am thinking about moving out for a couple years. Thanks

kastles

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

I'm near Toronto and my insurance is based on replacement value..I set it at $8000... about $700 yearly for me...I have never looked for anyone to work on it ..I have always fixed my own vehicles,so I can't point to any mechanics for you,but they are so simple any good mechanic should be fins with it...just my opinion ,but a rural/farm equipment mechanic would be who you should look for..they aren't scared off by odd vehicles.

3. rightdrive

rightdrive Member

We are in Toronto and work with insurance companies that insure our customers directly.
    We are also certified appraisers and can provide you an appraisal for insurance valuation purposes if needed.

Our trucks are warrantied (one year standard, optional 3 year), e-tested, certified, all ontario HTA modifications performed and much more. We also have in house certified mechanics for service.

www.rightdrive.ca