1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Trucks in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by Colin, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Colin

Colin Member

I've found a local vendor of kei trucks near St. Stephen, Minnesota (a few miles outside St. Cloud, about 70 miles northwest of Minneapolis.)

The vendor is Jerry and his main business is irrigation. He can be reached at (320) 251-1291 (home) or (320) 249-3674 (cell.) Currently, he's got about six trucks: two Hondas, a couple of Suzukis, at least one Daihatsu, and a Subaru with a dump box. All trucks are 4x4, 5 speeds, generally unmodified, and white (with the exception of one Honda, which is blue.)

Give him a shout if you're in the area. :)

Colin

2. Steves auto and super mini 4x4s of Moose Lake,Minn. I am a full time vendor that modifies minis to make them truly one of a kind.Painting is my bag an I do it cheap and right, from camo to pearl coat.I always have 10-20 trucks on hand of every flavor and every style[dumps,jumbos] and you always deal with me the owner. I have a passion for these trucks and it shows in my workmanship, no brag just fact.I shake hands and I look you in the eyes when I do business and I do not have a PINOCHIO NOSE ever!
    God Bless America Steve 218-485-8154

Last edited: Aug 8, 2007
  3. Colin

Colin Member

Cool - thanks for the info!