1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Trucks in Action...can you spot it?

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by abcminitrucks, Oct 3, 2007.

1. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

2. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

I think there is one in this one too. :)

[​IMG]

3. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

I have actually been on that beach and stood there when one of those jets came over....it was really cool but kinda scary also. They have a really short runway and are on the brakes a soon as they hit the ground!

4. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Holy crap! :eek: That 2nd plane is landing short!! That must be amazing to witness. Where exactly is that?

I don't know if any of you ever had the opportunity to land in the old Hong Kong airport. The land-side approach was at about 45 degrees to the actual runway. You found yourself in a sudden banked turn, within the grounds of the airport, looking UP at buildings. The first time you do it scares the you know what out of ya. Then, on subsequent flights, you'd watch for the reactions of the other passengers. :D The new H.K. airport is not nearly as entertaining. ;)

Oh yeah, and there are some mini trucks in there too! We should start a "Where's Waldo" sort of thread...find the hidden mini truck! :D