1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Truck Show

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by gatewayminitrucks, Jun 3, 2007.

1. We need to organize a mini truck show. I think that would be cool and help alot of people understand what these trucks can be used for and work in our advantage. Anyone got any suggestions?
    Mike

2. AgKart Man

AgKart Man New Member

I am all for a big rally/show. I have access to lots of land in Northern Mississippi where we could convene and have trail rides/races but not much in the way of other activities.

Seems like some govt land central to the country would be best. Liabilty is an issue. I will give it some deep thought and shoot soem ideas to everbody.

Chris
    www.AGKART.com

3. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

I am all for it too! Somewhere in California would be nice.
    Todd

Last edited: Sep 9, 2007
  4. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

Maybe we should work towards an east coast and a west coast show....California is out of the question for me.

5. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

That does sound like fun. Somewhere in the DFW area would work nicely.

6. You could always take your mini to the show on the square in Decatur. I might take my camo'd hunting rig up there. The show should be the first saturday in Oct. If there is anyone else in the DFW are that would like to go, maybe we could all display together.

7. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

If you're there in the morning, I would stop by. I work on Saturdays, so I wouldn't be able to stay very long.

8. The show in Decatur is from about 4pm - 8pm, so I guess that's out for you.

9. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

Bummer. :(