1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mini truck pics

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by havman, Jan 3, 2009.

1. havman

havman New Member

No high low shifter between gear shift and e brake. Also picture of stereo mounted to headliner. Other is just a interior picture.

Attached Files:

2. havman

havman New Member

A couple more pictures that are easier to see.

Attached Files:

3. Schick

Schick Member

Does the headliner mount screw or rivet directly through the roof? Does a guy have to drill holes?

4. havman

havman New Member

Actually I put a new liner in. It would be a little stiffer and bolted through it to the headliner itself so I would not have to drill holes in the roof of the truck. Ran wires and antenna down windshield side to hide wires. With the headliner bow it stiffened it up pretty good.

5. Schick

Schick Member

I never considered a headliner bow. Thanks.

6. gumballf355

gumballf355 Member

Odd... you don't have the low gear selection I have... instead your first gear starts at top left. Secondly you're missing the hi/lo gear select... wonder what exactly the differences are.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Is yours a Jumbo? What year is it?
    [​IMG]
    See any differences?
    [​IMG]

7. havman

havman New Member

I think the difference is my mini is a two wheel drive unit. Havent been under it yet two see if the high low box is still under it. This mini was purchased off of an air base in Nebraska.

8. gumballf355

gumballf355 Member

Mine is a rear wheel drive aswell.

9. woodsrat

woodsrat New Member

Nice Job, Did you glue the head liner to the other one?

10. havman

havman New Member

Actually used thin plywood. Glued to it. Kind of a bitch getting it in. Hope I never have to take it back out. Used old headliner as a pattern.