1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Truck Parts Pro NEW Web Store

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by xroadsimport, Sep 25, 2009.

1. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

Mini Truck Parts Pro NEW Web Store

Crossroads Parts is now Mini Truck Parts Pro. We would like to invite everyone to go to our new web site and check it out. We are your number one source for any part Bumper to Bumper on your Japanese Mini Truck. Mini trucks and mini truck parts is what we do. This is not a sideline or a second job. We are at the phones from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday central time.

Parts – We have all the usual part and some of the not so easy to find. Our specialty is the hard to find parts. For any order placed by Thursday afternoon we can have almost any part bumper to bumper by the following Wednesday.

Information - We are packing this new parts and accessories web site with a ton of information that you will find all in one place. Where is my chassis code?, what lug pattern does my truck have?, what spark or oil filter plug can I buy at the hardware store?, and much more will all be there. If you don’t see it request it. We will see what we can do.

Forum – Our forum is not to take the place of Mini Truck Talk. It is different. The purpose of our forum is so you can post your question, and have it answered by a real mini truck professional at least twice daily. That way you can get the answers you need without wading through all the mumbo jumbo.

Prices – We to have seen the choices grow in your options for parts suppliers. We are coming out with lower prices in the next few days and weeks. We will be your best service and best prices option.

You only need to come to one place, Mini Truck Parts Pro. You can get to our forum from there or just go directly there by clicking this LINK.

See you there,

2. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

So are you saying there's a lot of mumbo jumbo here? ;)

3. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

lol...Kevin I would never say that.

4. slimbad

slimbad Member

Mumbo Jumbo

xroadsimports,

Looked at your latest website (3rd?) might want to do a little spell check on para three on your homepage. It kinda detracts from the professionalism when you use the words "expert" and "experienced" and then forget how to spell.

verbatim quote of last sentence on your home page:

"Let our expert experienced staff answer your questions without waiding through all the amature answers."

Nice little dig on this forum:rolleyes: You might want to swap your nouns in your new motto. "All the info none of the bull!":D

later, slim

5. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

Hay thanks for the input. I will go back and spell check everything. I will be going over everything and making corrections and adding a LOT more info that people need to know about their mini trucks.

Of course I did say that we are experts at mini trucks and mini truck parts. I ain't never said that we, or at least I, was a good speller. The only reason this is spelled right (if it is) is do to spell check. We can do mini trucks though!

Let me know what other substance or information you would like to see included.

6. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Best of luck with the new website!

7. Do you think this will be your last website?

8. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

lol...Nice little jab. I am 100% sure that this will not be my last web site. I am sure we will make another one for some reason.

However this application is much better than the previous. The other web sites were not as long term functioning and maintainable. We will have stuff on this one in the future that will be a LOT more information. Unlike a lot of businesses (not naming any) out there we are not new to mini trucks or mini truck parts, and we are not going anywhere.

Cory

9. Didn't mean it to be a jab, I just added your last website to my bookmarks and now I gotta change it. I am glad to hear that your not going anywhere there are too many minitruck people going elsewhere beacuse of the government at this point. I am not going anywhere either.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  10. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

We have a lot happening but the updates have been slow do to employees with sick kids. We do have some new and exciting things coming out though. For example we are going to put DD51T clutch kits on sale in November for $165.

11. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

We are also a new distributor of Mini Brutes products in the US. Our newest product on the web site is complete gasket kits for $135.