1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Truck In Temple Texas

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by TRAX and HORNS, Jun 3, 2008.

1. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

The wife I went passed the court house in Temple, Texas and low and behold, a Micro Truck was in parked in the city owned parking lot. Whipped a ueee and looked at truck real close. Same as the standard truck we all have but this one had ladder rack and tool boxes down the side. It also had State of Texas exempt plates and current inspection sticker. It is owned by the city of Temple and issued to the water dept.

2. Well, of course a gov't agency can have these "legally" it's the common person that has to jump through hoops, convince other "officials" of the benefits and help line their pockets just for them to think about helping the people that put them in office in the first place. Look at it this way - at least our tax $$ paid for a mini truck rather than a big 1-ton diesel truck!:frustration:

3. Actually, you'd like to see the gov't buy a lot of these, because then you could go to court and demand equal protection under the law...:rolleyes:

4. gbrad

gbrad Member

We might demand it, I doubt we'd get it.

5. rpm

rpm Member

We need to start a letter writing campaign to get them street legal in Texas. I've already sent one to my State Representative. We need to get a united front working here.