1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini to the Rescue

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry References' started by srwilkinson, Dec 12, 2011.

1. srwilkinson

srwilkinson New Member

Here are a couple photos of an emergency rescue carrier custom built for a local volunteer fire department. The space underneath holds chainsaws, shovels, and other equipment for fighting forest fires. The two storage boxes are for emergency medical equipment. The design concept was to prevent having to carry only the tools and equipment necessary for each particular emergency. Now they keep both fire fighting AND emergency rescue equipment loaded and ready to go.

Attached Files:

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Oh that is sweet as hell...very cool...me like:D

3. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Way cool! One of my friends who is captain of our local FD was thinking of doing that very thing... I'll have to send him some pics. Did you guys custom make all that or did you buy it from somewhere?

4. srwilkinson

srwilkinson New Member

Response, Mini to the Rescue

Ironraven: I designed and built two of these in my fabricating shop. If your friend is interested I can be reached at Steve@WILSPECLLC.com

5. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Sweet! You do awesome work, I'll let him know!

6. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

very cool!!!

7. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

that would look so cool in my mini beings im on a fire dep. lol good job what would that setup run a person

8. srwilkinson

srwilkinson New Member

These rescue carriers are well priced below the much simpler designs found on the internet for JD Gators, etc. Serious inquiries can be directed to Steve@WILSPECLLC.com.

The carriers have all stainless steel hardware & hinges, secure but easily removable attendant seat allows simultaneous transport of two Stokes baskets, seat restraint belt, and keyed-alike lockable storage compartments for medical supplies.

I'm a steel & aluminum fabricator specializing in custom designed products to suit specific needs or requirements, providing quality workmanship at a reasonable price.

Dealer inquiries invited!

9. vancouvermini

vancouvermini New Member

Very cool function mate :)