1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mini honda generator...

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by unclejemima, Oct 25, 2008.

1. unclejemima

unclejemima Member

I saw this on Ebay...Look at the picture of it beside the pop can!
    Does anyone have any info on these? When they were made? If they are still made? Power output? Pretty awesome, and oh so tiny! Did I mention that its a honda?!:D
    Thanks!
    -mark

2. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

how about a picture or link?

3. unclejemima

unclejemima Member

4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Dont know about Honda. Check out your local Yamaha dearlership. We usually keep a few of these generators in stock. Right now we dont have any because we sent everything we had to Galveston Texas area.

5. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

A friend of mine brought one along to a beach party back in 2001 or so. I think it was a slightly newer model, but it looks the same. VERY quiet...quiet enough to put in the middle of a party, and not be bothered at all. If I remember, it was 1000W output, and would chug for about 4-5 hours on a load.

6. I have one of the knockoff 1000watt generators they were $100. Ya I know its not or never will be a honda but I have used it for 2 years now with no problems. It sits outside most of the time and powers lights on my shooting range and it will run about 10 hours on 1 gallon of gas. If you ever have problems that require parts then just throw it away.