1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"mighty mits" lefty 550 Master Cylinder wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Mugpass, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Mugpass

Mugpass New Member

Hello,
    I have just joined after reading the post for several months now and found everyone's post very informative and helpful...Thank you ALL...
    I am looking for a brake - master cylinder for my lefty Mistsubishi 4x4 mini 1991...any idea where I can get one...I have been to every parts store around with no luck..but haven't gone to a Mistsubishi dealer yet as I am 130 miles to the closest one...I can download a picture of what I am looking for if this would help...
    thank you, Margaret

2. Dan

Dan Member

http://www.akadia.ru/_pages/mitsubi...ETDJNfHxwbmM9PTM1fHxzdWI9PTYzMHx8YTI9PTkwMDQx

Here is a breakdown of the master cylinder with part #'s you might be able to use at the parts stores. The american units have a 3/4" bore cylinder so, i would think that a parts store should be able to get at least the rebuild kit. or cross the numbers for your unit. mitsubishiparts.com looks like they will send you one for about $160 if it is really available still. The site sponsors may be able to help you with it too.

Dan