1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mazda scrum manual

Discussion in 'Mazda Scrum' started by jsize26, Jan 13, 2009.

1. jsize26

jsize26 New Member

I would like to purchase a manual for a 2001 mazda scrum. If any one knows where I can find one, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
  2. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

I would think the closest you are going to get is a manual for a 2001 Suzuki Carry.
    The major diffs between the two should be the name badges and trim pieces on the interior.
    The mechanical components should be the same AFAIK.

3. jsize26

jsize26 New Member

Thanks for the info. Do you know where I can get a manual for a Suzuki Carry?

4. kiowacampers

kiowacampers Member

5. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

I would read up on the LuLu Publications here though as they have mixed reviews on usefulness.

6. Scrumoftheearth

Scrumoftheearth New Member

Suzuki Carry & Every English Manual

Greetings! I have all of the lulu manuals, they are for Japanese mechanics.
    It says Factory Service Manual, and that is what it is.
    I have an owners manual, it is Japanese, it looks like US owners manual, general info on daily use.
    The factory manual tells how to dismantle and re assemble rack and pinion, and brakes, list special tools, and gives torque values. It gives info for rebuilding the F6 12V motor, and differentials so if you are a mechanic, it is great, and if you show it to your mechanic he can get use of it, but it is not a Chilton's by any means. Also has wiring diagrams. I posted them in Suzuki forums, but I have been e mailing them cause they are blurry in the thumbs.
    The manual with the wire binding is what you want, it has all the info of the other manuals combined. Hope this helps.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
    KMiller likes this.