1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayberry Minitruck owner Tony in bad accident

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by t_g_farrell, Feb 28, 2022.

1. t_g_farrell

t_g_farrell Active Member

Saw this on FB earlier and just wanted to let folks know. Apparently Tony was in an accident (non-minitruck vehicle) and has neck and possible brain injury. Keep him in your thoughts. He is a great seller and a wonderful person to deal with. I hope he makes a full recovery.

http://mayberryminitrucks.com

SteveBW likes this.
  2. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

Oh no. I saw the website announcement about 12 days ago regarding a family emergency. Prayers are with that family. They are incredibly great people and walked me through my first Kei purchase about 2 months ago. So sorry to hear this.

SteveBW likes this.
  3. Kevin in NC

Kevin in NC Member Supporting Member

FYI, Tony is doing much better. I had just contacted them looking for a truck just before his accident. Several weeks later I took the 5 hour drive to meet Tony and Stephanie and to test drive the truck I bought. He was still in a neck brace and showed me the car he had been driving. He's lucky to be alive. When he delivered the truck to me a couple of weeks ago he was out of the neck brace.

SteveBW and t_g_farrell like this.
  4. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

Glad to hear it. Saw a couple of his videos post-accident, wearing a halo.

SteveBW likes this.
  5. t_g_farrell

t_g_farrell Active Member

This is great to hear. I have been handing out their cards when I can at C&C events around Charlotte.

SteveBW and CVP33 like this.