1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master brake cylinder: Rascal , Carry, .. F10A/to get a master brake cylinder

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by RascalF, Feb 29, 2020.

1. RascalF

RascalF New Member

Hello,
    This is my first post on the minitruck forum. I search a master brake cylinder for my Rascal (GME)(suzuki Carry), motor F10A, petrol, 970 cc, 45HP, june 1990 (model 85 to 90), van. (I am from France)
    The suzuki reference for this master cylinder is 5110085311 and 5110085310. (AISIN MS 005, TRW PMF400, ...)
    I try to search and find in Greece, Escuador, India (but not sended) and in China (may be sended). Do you know a place in Europa?
    Or is it possible to exchange with another master brake cylinder, with a few modification (just the master cylinder or master cylinder and mastervacuum booster)? .
    (I try to repare with hydrolic joint, but there is always an external leak, certainly due to little scratches on the cylinder.)
    :)

Attached Files:

2. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

There are places in the US which will bore out brake cylinders, and install stainless liners in them.

Not sure about Europe, but I would expect them to be there also. In the US they advertise online, and in the magazines which specialize in antique and collector cars.