1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Many parts in Georgia ebay

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by swampfox, Jul 14, 2008.

1. swampfox

swampfox Member

Check out ebay 220256752749 ending 7/19/08

2. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

my wife is a kind and loving woman and supports me through all my "tinkering"... but i swear upon all things holy, she would shoot me if i brought all that home!!

3. Man, if I had the room I'd buy them just for spare parts, but I'm in the same boat you're in, my wife would KILL ME

4. prdjim

prdjim Member

I just bought them. What do you need?

Whoa, I don't have it yet and it's probably gonna be a nightmare to catalog this stuff.

I'll repost when it's all here, probably 2 weeks.

Jim

5. Koffer

Koffer Active Member

Hey Jim do you get the cat too (my wife would be all over it :D )

6. prdjim

prdjim Member

There are way to many jokes/comebacks there

I don't know if the pussy cat(s) come (?). I've been successful in the past at getting pussy cats to come.

There are actually two cats in that picture. I hate to break up their happy home, they'll probably be fine. Hell if there are 2 in the picture, how many are floating around there.

Okay! 10% discount for any forum member who finds pussy sh*t in any part from this load. There, that's fair, unless you like pussy leavins, I'll ship you all we get.

Jim

7. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

whats your location?

8. prdjim

prdjim Member

Cats and mini trucks

We're in Pennsylvania, just North of Philly and we have a location 30 miles north of Binghamton, NY.

Jim

www.minitruckoutlet.com

9. prdjim

prdjim Member

eh? I watched those videos...

eh? I watched those videos...

... what the hell is your location? :confused: