1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mag International Mini-Trucks... new!!!

Discussion in 'Mag International' started by buyargo, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

When is one of these companies going to sack the f**k up and get their truck EPA and Safety certified in the USA? I'm sick of new companies selling the same speed limited trucks... if you want us to buy a different model that we're not familiar with you need to give us some incentive. Right now we KNOW we can buy a Suzuki/Dihatsu/Subaru used for 3-12k and it'll run longer than we're alive; why would we risk that money on an unknown brand with unknown support if it isn't street legal? Make it street legal and you'll corner the market on mini trucks in the USA. Don't and we'll continue to ignore you in favor of vehicles that we already know from companies we trust.

2. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

i found this post lookin for a mini truck on craigslist

06 tmag mini truck 43hp 4spd manual trans 2wd. $1500obo *** *** ****

anyone know much about these r they worth it or should i save and get one of the more trusted suzuki or other ones that are way more well known???

3. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

i thought i might as well save for a suzuki or something lol

4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Its most likely a 2 wheel drive. But hey for 1500 I would certainly look at it hard. Not sure if Mag is still in business. I think they were being built in Oklahoma. I also believe parts were coming from China.

5. ufrullyBrari

ufrullyBrari New Member

Hello www.minitrucktalk.com

Hi!
    Very interesting name by the forum www.minitrucktalk.com

Between us speaking, I would arrive differently.

The possession of unlimited power will make a despot of almost any man.

Buy-buy!