1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Made my own brake pads (free)

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry References' started by RedneckArchery, Dec 12, 2015.

1. RedneckArchery

RedneckArchery New Member

As you might guess I'm big into DIY. I had a thought about these brake pads yesterday as mine were in a bad way of needing replaced ( like 6 months ago ). I have just recently bought a 92 Carry & really don't like the high prices of parts. This is my first set so they are kind of rough but they work just fine. Thought I would share & maybe save others a few bucks. I made them out of a wore out set I had laying around. As long as they are big enough to cut small ones out on. I cut them with a grinder with a thin cutting wheel on it. brake pads 1.JPG brake pads 2.JPG brake pads 4.JPG brake pads 3.JPG

2. Tony Evers

Tony Evers Active Member

very ingenious
    Tony

3. MichTrucks

MichTrucks Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

If others are not so energetic we have hundreds of sets in stock. We have the lowest price to be found.

Michminitrucks.com

4. Anne Sweeney

Anne Sweeney Member

In our place a set if brake pads cost around 4 USD. But that one is great. Pads from big trucks are way durable than these vehicles.