1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Louisiana legal HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by scottE, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigO-L3

BigO-L3 Member

Better go back and do some reading. Try post #43.

You will just end up getting a ticket, and possibly getting towed.

2. MK ULTRA

MK ULTRA New Member

Off Road Use Only

I'm new here so hope I don't ruffle anyone BUT

WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT ON ROAD USE???

These are and were imported for OFF ROAD USE ONLY thats it.

Becaued ALL OF YOU that insisted on driving these ON ROAD They have stopped importing them.

HOPE YOUR HAPPY.............

My Opinions are my own.

3. rayallen

rayallen Member

add happyWhy is it any ones business if a owner in another state wants to tag their trucks. These trucks were built for on road, not off road use to start with.If you really want a off road truck then buy a jeep that has high ground clearance with a large engine that will pull big tires t o start with. If you want the best of both then the mini truck is the way to go. I just do not think it is any other persons business what another in a different state wants to do with their money or life. Just my opinion about the whiners that are not happy. ray allen

PS I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY FARM TAG IN OKLAHOMA.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  4. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Actually that is a false statement.

There are still dealers in the USA bringing them in and will continue to do so.

5. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

WOW!! what a great way to introduce yourself to the forum :eek: i'm sure you will make lots of friends on here now :eek:

6. MK ULTRA

MK ULTRA New Member

Yes thats true but how many dealers have gone out of business because of it??

They will have to meet EPA and Safety standards and will cost much more $$$.

They were brought over here and sold as OFF ROAD VEHICLES.

Why couldn't everyone be happy with that.

You mess with the FEDS and it won't be good.

Anyway would someone PLEASE answer my initial question.

And Mighty Milt that is a BAD picture of you. And thats ad as in NOT GOOD.

The FEW That got caught driving "on road" ruined it for the many that use them on the farm. AND who do they punish.....ALL OF US. Not the ones that broke the law but ALL OF US.

"TO RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH"
    JEFF COOPER

THATS ALL I'M DOING
    MK ULTRA

Great site

7. rayallen

rayallen Member

mk ultra...If you can't find a truck now because some states do as the voters ask, then you can come to Oklahoma and purchase one that the price is still the same as before the import freeze. I know of several here that have not RAISED the prices. ray allen

8. rayallen

rayallen Member

mk .....I forgot to answer your question too.........We want everyting that we can get in America. Some of us have to pay the way for lots of lazy A......S and we want what we want and we want it right now. It is funny that some blame us that have tags for everything...now maybe we get the blame for the 1 trilliion the gov is giving away that some of us will have to pay back. If you do not want to drive yours on the hiway then don't. Maybe your neighbor does and he needs to talk to the ones his paycheck pays to make laws in his state. Remember....WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE GOVERNMENT, not the ones we vote for to go to Washington. Looks like we all are in trouble with the new president so why not live life to the fullest while you can. When gas goes to $6.00 a gallon you too will want to drive your gas saving truck to work, or play. ray allen Milt I think your picture looks just like it should, hehe. Wish you lived in Oklahoma so we all could go driving in the hills.

9. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

you really want to make a personal attack on me? i guess you're just calling me ugly... that's me take it or leave it. i post my face on the forums i participate in so that when i run into locals they recognize me, just another part of networking and helping potential friends. that's ok, call me ugly... i've been called worse by better men :D

10. slimbad

slimbad Member

Daaaamn----MK ULTRA got 2 whole posts and 'bout to get this Grunt to release his one-legged space chickens!!! There's no telling what havoc these alien-birds could wreak upon the whole forum if they get loose:eek::eek:

later, a concerned squid

11. MK ULTRA

MK ULTRA New Member

Yes it's WE THE PEOPLE BUT we send the same JERKS to DC and nothing changes.

BUT the FAct IS that these were imported as OFF ROAD VEHICLES and that is why major importation has slowed down.

Nothing personal Milt....We can't all be good looking.

I'll shoot that one legged chicken if I see it.

and Yes with Obama in office we don't have a chance. Spare CHANGE is all we will see.

O $HIT

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
  12. Windmill

Windmill Member

You need to find a person in the state leg. who would help pass a law to drive them on the roads. Probably a state rep from a rural area. That is who passed the law here in Oklahoma. The rural state reps. banded to gather and got it passed. Call, write and travel to the state to get some face time.

13. MK ULTRA

MK ULTRA New Member

BUT it's the FEDS that changed the import laws. I don't care about driving them on the roads. I have a VW Diesel that gets 50 mpg now that I drive. Get a diesel rabbit if you want fuel mileage.

AGAIN THE FACTS ARE: THEY WERE IMPORTED FOR

OFF ROAD USE

THATS NOT CHANGING. AND YOU PEOPLE INSISTED ON DRIVING THEM ON ROAD.

THAT'S WHEN THE FEDS CHANGED THE IMPORT RULES.

14. Windmill

Windmill Member

I can garuntee that my mini is a hell of a lot safer than some farm trucks I have seen on the road. Here in Oklahoma our state rep saw the light when gas was $3.85 a gal and diesel was $4.45 a gal. It was mostly for helping the farmers who were driving them in the rural areas. The state and the feds work for US. The state people here still know that, the feds do not. On a side note. Mighty Milt I think you look unique.

15. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

What a great subject :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.