1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking in Baton Rouge

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Radar, May 16, 2008.

1. Radar

Radar Member

ok after a week of emailing and calling and leaving messages I am gonna try doing it this way.

looking for white, A/C, with dump/scissor lift bed, standard with low...any mid engine models 93 and up.
    will drive up to 4 hours to pick up.

anyone selling?

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  2. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

You may wish to post your location, so those within your 4 hour radius will know who they are.

3. Radar

Radar Member

sorry thought there was only one baton rouge.
    Baton Rouge, LA

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  4. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

I guess I should read the title first eh?

5. BoDaB

BoDaB New Member

try cajun mini trucks.. google them.

6. Radar

Radar Member

yeah that was one that I emailed and called and left a message.
    maybe I should say that I have 4g in cash lets make a deal on something.

7. BoDaB

BoDaB New Member

i got my honda from them when they first started selling them. They are good ole coon asses. I've emailed them about a week ago looking for parts and havnt heard from them yet. They farm rice and crawfish for a living and right now its crawfish season.. it might take a while.

8. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

9. Radar

Radar Member

no I didn't know liberty tractor had them hell I might drive out that way tomorrow just to look.

is cajun minitruck near lafayette?

10. BoDaB

BoDaB New Member

yeah. Its in branch. Middle of know where. Nothing but rice as far as the eye can see

11. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

i was down there today and Liberty tractor only have 2 .but Mr Dixon who works with them has more over in McComb. i saw a pair of Midgets and a Jumbo cab last time i went by. he gets in a lot of unusual stuff ,vans , Jimmy's , Midgets. (601)810-4153 is the cell no.

12. gbrad

gbrad Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2008
  13. If none of those work out, I can get a hold of a '95 Diahatsu with a PTO dump and A/C with ~62,000km on it. Runs and looks good, 5 speed with push botton 4x4 and Hi/Lo transfer case and diff lock. Price is a little higher than you were looking for though - $6350. And I'm a little farther than 4 hours - Boyd, TX. It belongs to another dealer in the area that I do business with regularly. Let me know if you're interested.

14. BoDaB

BoDaB New Member

did those coonasses ever get back to you?

15. Radar

Radar Member

ok after searching for the scissor lift with AC and no luck I found something better.

South Texas Mini Trucks sold me this:
    [​IMG]
    paid for it on friday and haven't got much sleep since......Damn I can't wait till it gets here.

Jack Dishman is a great guy to deal with.
    Give him a call if you need a truck.

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  16. Radar

Radar Member

Jason I thought long and hard about that PTO dump. but got van in my price range (sorta) and figured I would have room for my non girlish figure in it.

wife is a good cook.

BoDaB, nope haven't heard back from them but you are right I noticed the rice fields all over are booming so they may be a bit busy.

17. No problem, just thought I would offer. The van looks nice, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

18. ace cutter

ace cutter Member

look at bulldog offroad .com i have 99 white extended cab with air love it so far

19. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Got one in Bulldogs shop getting extened and seats right now. Hope to pick it up next week.

20. Clifford

Clifford Member

That's where we got the Green Meanie from...
    Good folks!

21. ace cutter

ace cutter Member

had my bulldog 3 weeks now ,love it ,but im doing some bulletproofing of my own ,the u-joints cant be repaired on 99 suzuki new shaft will be strong, greasable and repairable

22. ace cutter

ace cutter Member

everyone here turns their head, when they see it.iwill post pictures soon,

23. ace cutter

ace cutter Member

bulldogoffroad .com is in shrieveport ,look at pics in gallery