1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for wheel spacers

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Koffer, May 24, 2009.

1. Koffer

Koffer Active Member

I mounted up some 23x8x12s carlisle All Trails on stock rims Daihatsu rims. What i have is a slight rubbing on the spring from the side wall in the front.
    I'm looking for a 4X110 1" spacer or or something that would work .
    Maybe point me to one of our supporting sponsors that might carry them or someone else .
    Thanks

2. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

i found a set on ebay off of a mazda rx7.

3. slimbad

slimbad Member

Billit wheel adapters

Koffer, I believe there was a site sponsor that had some of these spacer/adapters, but can't remember which one. If you do a "google" search for "billet wheel adapters" you will have some choices. here's an example:

http://www.lakeshorewheelandtire.com/store/index.php?action=category&id=23

Not necessarily recommending this site just the first one I saw........later, slim

4. cmaranto

cmaranto Member

Spacers

Try :

superatv.com

They have what you want

Chuck near Indy

5. Koffer

Koffer Active Member

Thanks Chuck
    They had a set on Ebay just ending so I got them for $65

Thanks again

6. bob2068

bob2068 New Member

wheel spacers

I have a daihatsu hijet that I did the same thing you are doing buying spacers etc. and they worked ok with the factory rims. I then bought new rims for the all trail tires and they fit on with no rubbing etc. The rims fit the tires better and look nicer too. I would put the money into new rims and forget about the spacers. If you want spacers I will sell mine