1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for S81 manual

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by Jsandberg3291, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Jsandberg3291

Jsandberg3291 New Member

Hello everyone
    New to the forums just bought a LHD S81 4x4 dump and im looking for a service/workshop manual in any format. If anyone can shed some light on where I can find one of these it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

John

2. Buddynut

Buddynut New Member

I recently was looking for an s81p service manual as well and was told that a s83/s110 will work just fine, the only difference is the motor size so I was told. I bought mine from Yokohamamotors.net. I bought all my parts from there for my hijet. Hope this helps

3. Jsandberg3291

Jsandberg3291 New Member

Thank you but actually the info I need is on the engine in it which I believe is the 550 cc but I'm not 100%sure

4. Buddynut

Buddynut New Member

The person I talked to said that all the Info is supposed to be the same other then that the bore size of the motor is bigger. So it should work for you. I'll post when mine comes in the mail is it is true

5. Jsandberg3291

Jsandberg3291 New Member

Thanks buddy :)

6. Buddynut

Buddynut New Member

If you have anymore questions I emailed the guys at west shore auto mini truck parts. Their website is minitruck.ca

7. Just ordered one from Best-Used-Tractors.com for my S-81 LHD. $55.00 including shipping. We'll see what I get.

8. Wild Bill

Wild Bill New Member