1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for rare parts - small clips on the side of the cab

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by cop on my back, Jan 4, 2021.

1. cop on my back

cop on my back Active Member

i am looking for the small clips on the side of the cab that hold the front bumper in place. I also need gasket material for the front corner amber lights. Can’t locate online.

2. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

The vehicle side clips for the front bumper are 57750TA040. You can actually get them at any Subaru dealer here as it was used on the Justy as well. If you need the other half of the clip that attaches to the bumper itself.. those are different and can only be purchased from Japan.

Which turn signals are you talking about, the ones beside the headlights, or the ones below that? If next to the headlight, do you have the round or the "square" headlights?

3. cop on my back

That’s awesome, thanks! I have the round headlights and I’m referring to the ones in the headlight bezel.

4. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

That gasket is 84940TA010 and is unfortunately discontinued. I've tried a few different sources and they have all canceled my order. It is just a thin piece of foam though, I am sure that some carefully cut gasketing material could do the job just fine.

toddbrew likes this.
  5. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Please go to the blue field near the top of the page, follow the link, and populate your signature field with the information on your truck. It makes it lots easier for folks to give you a hand when you need it.

6. cop on my back

Done, thanks again. Looks like just over $2 Canadian each, ordered from local dealer. I have some sticky back window foam gasket that I can trim to fit the lights.

rkrenicki likes this.