1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for mini truck in ontario Canada

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by JDZ, Sep 30, 2007.

1. JDZ

JDZ New Member

Hello new to this forum and have been researching these trucks for a while, looking for one in Ontario.

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Howdy! Boy, in all my "surfin' da interwebs" looking for mini-truck dealers, I have yet to find one in Ontario. Naturally, that doesn't mean there aren't any.. Have you tried www.japanoid.com in B.C. yet? Maybe they can steer you somewhere.

3. JDZ

JDZ New Member

Thanks for the reply Keith. I haven't found any in Ontario yet either...maybe I should start one??

Joe

4. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

There ya go! :D

I wonder if the reason there seems to be fewer dealers up there has to do with the fact that they can be road legal vehicles thus you might fall under "used car dealer" regulations as opposed to selling them for "off road use only" like a piece of farming equipment? :confused:

5. frostback

frostback Member

6. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

We sell all over Canada. Sold 60 street legal (in Canada ) trucks since January 2007. 14 more comming November and seven in stock now 1991-1992 660cc. www.minitruck.ca

7. japancarline

japancarline Guest

let`s buy japanese car, truck direct from Japan

Japanese car , truck, 4x4 off road vehicles, mini trucks kei trucks whole sale container load prices direct from Japan. please contact us in Japan for home delivery in USA or Canada. Contact Mr. Ahmad :Fax 0081-568414786 http://www.japancarline.com/