1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Mitsubishi Windshield

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by Texas Mini Trucks, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Texas Mini Trucks

Texas Mini Trucks New Member

I am looking for a windshield for a 1996 Mitsubishi. Any out there?

2. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

Just checked with the parts department and we do. If you would like to get it please call them up 573-204-7984.

3. MichTrucks

MichTrucks Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

On several occasions I have been asked about windshields and have been able to find sources. An interesting thing I found is they do not support their sales in the same manner. While one said they only have a 25% success of getting one sent to you without getting broken and it is up to you to fight it out with the shipping company, The other source will send out another and he will fight it out with the shipping company.

You get your windshield from one of them for sure and the other you may get pieces of glass and it's your problem after the sale.

Who do you want to buy from? Check your suppliers and verify they are going to be the one that works with the shipper...remember all you really want is a good windshield and not a course in shipper relations, etc.

Regards,

4. Dan

Dan Member

I've got two in the garage that i bought from the mitsubishi auto dealership a few years ago. #mb477862