1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for a mini

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by porta mill, Dec 4, 2008.

1. porta mill

porta mill New Member

just happined to find this site tonight . I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any one in PA selling these minies trucks.

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Howdy and welcome! A good place to start is over in the reference section with THIS POST. :)

I know that Kevin (our illustrious founder) is working on a map of vendors but it's not up yet. Hey, Kevin! We're waiting! :pop::pop: ;)

3. ccmini

ccmini New Member

I will deliver

I just delivered a Suzuki to a guy in Buffalo. I am in Richmond, KY. I have 1 1996 Daihatsu priced at 5000. and a 2000 EFI priced at 5600. If your interested email me at cchager@adelphia.net. I'll send pics. Chris 859-661-5035

4. boosted mitsu

boosted mitsu Member

We have a large inventory with a wide selection. We're a bit far from you, located in anaheim, CA, but our prices are reasonable and shipping costs aren't that bad. :D
    you can check out our site at www.mtcminitrucks.com or shoot us an email and we can give details. sales@mtcminitrucks.com

5. canadian1

canadian1 Member

trucks

i will have some really nice trks. in about 2 wks. 1992 to 1998. all 4wd and a/c. $3900.00 to $4400.00.
    i am in AL.

6. MichTrucks

MichTrucks Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

20 trucks

Just north of Toledo Ohio we have 20 trucks in stock NOW!

7. miniman

miniman Member

Well, if you were looking for a mini for sale any where other than PA you're all set.

8. andy_george

andy_george Member

Business here at work has been slow, and I'm *waaaaaaaay* in the back of the Bailout line:) so I'd be willing to sell mine.

I'm quite fond of it though, so how's $100,000 for a 2005 van sound? Heck, with free delivery to boot!

Lots of good dealers on here, you're in the right place to find a good truck....

-Andy

9. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

only gotta sell one a year at that price to keep out of the red, huh?

10. andy_george

andy_george Member

I'd just be breaking even at that price....the yellow paint cost me a pretty penny. I've also got some ocean front property in Nebraska if anyone is interested.

-Andy

11. Mighty Milt

ocean front property in nebraska, eh? i hear it's beautiful there this time of year.

that makes about as much sense as an "interstate hiway" in hawaii.... oh, wait, they really have those.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  12. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

I hear you need a "lift" on your mini truck to make it through that washed out section towards the mainland :D

13. Mighty Milt

yeah first time i went to hawaii i was laughing my butt off that they have interstate hiways there IT'S AN ISLAND! IT DOESN'T CONNECT TO ANYTHING!! :confused:... seemed like an oxy moron to me... like jumbo shrimp or military inteligence

14. andy_george

andy_george Member

The phrase isn't used much, but aren't highways contained within a state called "intrastates" ? Hawaii must make their own rules....

-Andy

15. slimbad

slimbad Member

Andy,

Actually it's not Hawaii making the rules that would designate the three "interstates" (H1, H2, and H3) as interstate highways. It is the Federal designation based on a prescribed set of specifications for the highways that makes them fall into the "interstate" category. These specifications were to enable the cross-country (or cross island) movement of military weaponry/equipment if it ever became necessary. There were certain minimum specs for the Federal Interstate highways (minimum of 16' clearance under overpasses, road widths, etc). The interstates were re-designated in 1990 as The Dwight D. Eisenhower National System of Interstate and Defense Highways.

But like Milt said, I also thought it kinda oxi-moronic when I first saw them. "The Interstate Highways in the island of Oʻahu, Hawaii are signed with the standard Interstate shield, with the letter "H-" prefixed before the number. They are fully controlled-access routes built to the same standards as the mainland Interstate routes."

And then we got Puerto Rico "interstates" (PRI-1, 2, 3)........."Drive on a Parkway and Park on a Driveway"?????? and last of all why is the word "bra" singular and the word "panties" plural?

Back OT, Porta Mill, seems like sometimes these threads morph kinda waaaay off topic. Hope you find a good mini truck...........later, slim

16. canadian1

canadian1 Member

topic

be careful slim about making quotes such as being off topic. some moderators such as milt will try to band you from the forum for making such remarks.

17. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Great info slim

18. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

We have trucks. This is about 1/3 of them. We have more in the back!

Attached Files:

19. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

So all you have is white trucks? :D

J/K Cory

20. case450

case450 New Member

mini trucks for sale

WE SELL MINI TRUCKS IN NORTHEAST KENTUCKY HAVE 21 TRUCKS ON HAND / WE HAVE TWO PEOPLE COMING DOWN TO LOOK FROM PA MAYBE ABLE TO DELIVER IF THINGS WORK OUT . THANKS TIM 606-845-3055

21. Meesho

Meesho Member

Out of 125+ trucks in that photo, I think 124 of them are white LOL

22. jrturbo

jrturbo New Member

I am in northern IN and have a 97 Suzuki carry with 51000 kms 4400.00 if interested?

23. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

That's an awesome pic, Cory! That must be the "S" part of the lot. I see lots and lots of Suzukis and Subarus! :D

24. nightair 98

nightair 98 Member

I have three 3 give me a call at 4403154149 I am very close to the PA border. Thanks RANDY

25. nightair 98

nightair 98 Member

Is there any reason what you should not buy a mini now ???? other the the prices are higher and about to go even higer that now. Thanks

26. porta mill

porta mill New Member

mini in pa

night 98 if you could tell me your prices on the trucks you have and if possible maybe a pic. or pm me if that would be better.a lot of what i am seeing now is out of my price or on the other side of the country. it is not an necessity to have one but would be nice. thank you for your time everyone

27. nightair 98

nightair 98 Member

I have 3 trucks 1999 suzuki 1999 hijet and a 2001 hijet all priced at 7400.00 if your intersested call me at 4403154149 Thanks

28. JPM

JPM New Member

Where are you located in PA? I have a nice 2005 Daihatsu Hijet lifted 23" Tires in Honesdale PA that I would be willing to part with. CD Stereo too. 15,000 miles. Don't know if you are looking for something that nice though.

29. nightair 98

nightair 98 Member

What are you asking for it

30. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

No sales in this forum.