1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for 14" wheel/tire packages for the Acty

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by chris debardlebon, Apr 28, 2021.

1. chris debardlebon

chris debardlebon New Member

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for some 14" wheel/tire packages for the Acty. I have all of the specs for the Acty wheels, but a lot of the sites require you to input a vehicle model but Acty is not one of the options. Is there an equivalent Honda that has the same lug pattern and offset that can be used to order wheel/tire combos? Where did you guys buy your stuff? Should I just be looking locally?

Thanks, Chris

2. Adam C Spry

Adam C Spry Member Supporting Member

Hey, Chris,
    Use the search function, and you'll find lots of info on this topic. This is thread is currently active and has some options: https://minitrucktalk.com/threads/14-wheels-and-tires-that-work-great-on-my-92.18704/
    I shopped local Facebook Marketplace and local eBay listings. There are lots of 4x100 options in the used market and you can find a good looking set of wheels for less than $200 if you have a little patience.

Limestone likes this.
  3. chris debardlebon

chris debardlebon New Member

That's awesome news, Adam. It looked like I was going to have to spend $800 on new ones. I thought of going to a junk yard but didn't.

Adam C Spry likes this.
  4. Skeets

Skeets Member

IMG_20211106_172950689.1.jpg
    1994 honda del sol 4x100 5.5x14 +45
    185x60 r14
    1/4" spacer on the front

Adam C Spry and Just 4 Fun like this.
  5. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

@Skeets nice response to May 2021. LOL....j/k

6. Skeets

Skeets Member

Some of us respond when we can.
    I see you did not add a response other than to troll my response...that's just sad

Just 4 Fun likes this.
  7. you can kind of use early to late 90s civics when you search but you need to keep in mind you need less than 4 inches of backspacing on the rim unless you want to counter with a spacer. But then you get poke which looks silly IMO.

Skeets likes this.
  8. Skeets

Skeets Member

I'm guessing you are new to these kinds of forums. It does not matter when the answer is posted because other people will research for answers to the same question. Although my post was late to answer the original question, it may answer a question someone has 6 months from now.

installater likes this.
  9. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

Done

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
  10. Skeets

Skeets Member

You didn't hurt my feelings mate, you've mistaken my response. Adding jk and lol to your response does not stop you from being a jerk. I pointed out your only contribution to the thread was to troll me.
    Now, you added some really good info for anyone looking and that is helpful to people searching.
    Well done mate. Cheers

11. CVP33

CVP33 Active Member

Ah, name calling. Now that’s helpful. Difference between reputation and character. I’m not big on calling other folks names as I don’t have a fragile ego. Thanks skeeter.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  12. Skeets

Skeets Member

No ego here, just calling it like I saw it.
    Be well