1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lookin' for bumpers,skid plates and other neat stuff!

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by erbyderby, Aug 8, 2007.

1. erbyderby

erbyderby New Member

I now own a 1992 Subaru Sambar (love it!). Already got the Carlisle AT tires 23" x 8" on it. They do rub on the inside of the tires....gotta get some 1/4" spacers to move the tires out a bit. I started painting it Advantage Max 4...I'll be done by next week.

I'm in the market for front bumper/winch bracket for this truck...it seems that these rear engine trucks are lagging behind on the cool accessories. Can anyone direct me? I really need some skid plates for the front end also.
    I have a lift kit on order....hope it's here soon.

Any help would be appreciated!

Jason
    Alliance, Ohio

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Mini Truck Imports of New England show a nice looking setup for a 2" receiver on their website. HERE

Post pics of your rig! I'd love to see it! :)

3. voss4330

voss4330 New Member

Hey Jason, are you using a stencil for the Max-4 camo painting? What do you think of it? What kind did you use? Thanks

Dan

No truck yet!

4. erbyderby

erbyderby New Member

Dan,

I currently have a base coat on 1/3 of the truck.
    I am using styx river camo stencils from a buddy of mine. I've seen a couple of paint jobs using them....they turn out nice. Not as nice as Camoclad...but not $300 either! I'll post photos after complete it.

Jason

5. erbyderby

erbyderby New Member

Thanks! I have an email into them...hopefully I get a response soon. I can't wait to buy more stuff for it. I need some seat covers.
    Check out this link. HArbor freight has 3,000# winches for $99.99
    locally on sale for $89...I'm gonna pick one up this weekend.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91781

Jason

6. blackdogdm

blackdogdm New Member

front hitches or rear bumpers

Allied Transportation has a front receiver mount and a rear bumper/receiver that bolt onto the Subaru.
    www.alliedtransportation.com