1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lifted U42T on 27x8.50x14 DOT LT All Terrains

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by Fierce, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Fierce

Fierce New Member

Well this truck was far more complicated to lift than the Suzuki but it turned out just as well in the end, not sure on total lift as I didn't measure before I lifted it but there is 21 inches from ground to bottom of front bumper now. The truck will not do 65mph fairly easy and go straight as an arrow down the road, 72mph is possible with no wind and to the wood lol. 3 inch adjustable Strut Spacers, 3 Inch add A Leaf (leaf did basically nothing), Custom Spring Shackles in Rear and 3 inch Custom Body Lift Blocks along with a tweak here and there and extending this and that. The truck is much more enjoyable now.

FullSizeRender-23.jpg

FullSizeRender-24.jpg

FullSizeRender-25.jpg

FullSizeRender-26.jpg

FullSizeRender-27.jpg

2. Nathan Marshall

Nathan Marshall New Member

Hey, what did you have to do regarding toe in? Im currently installing 1.75" spacers along with heavy springs amd am running out of tie rod before i can get straight toe. Did you drop your rack?

3. Nathan Marshall

Nathan Marshall New Member

Sorry, just read your post more thoroughly. You dropped everything 3 inches and can fit 27s. Any rubbing on suspension compression?