1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let the Addiction grow

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Keat, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Keat

Keat New Member

C71CC2A0-2AE3-4910-BF98-D35B220901D7.jpeg 08049FB7-0EED-4237-AFC3-287481028F5B.jpeg Share how your addiction began!!!

I started with my hijet s110p, a complete junker. I got it running(old Smokey) then modified to fit our property and pleasure needs. Well the addiction was instant and so was the need for a new engine or rebuild. I drove our mini truck every day and took him on camping trips. Sadly last month he began to lay down a smoke screen out the tail pipe that would leave any supervillain envious. So he was retired awaiting repairs.

Fast forward too a week ago… the endless hours on Craigslist paid off again. I tracked down a rebuilt motor for him….. a second spare complete motor annnnnnnnnnnd……. Three more complete trucks .

luckily my wife approved of the great deal and we remain married, now the proud owners of a hijet fleet.

Time for motor swap and to get these others running and driving. Maybe a crazy crew cab or custom extended cab build in the future.

Nautydog1, installater and CVP33 like this.
  2. OhDeer

OhDeer Active Member Supporting Member

I don't want to tell you how to party, but a matching Hijet trailer seems like it might need to be in your future.

Ohkei Dohkei and Keat like this.
  3. Keat

Keat New Member

Brilliant

4. Nautydog1

Nautydog1 Member

Blue mini with 25x8x12 mongrel 10 ply tires, 2 1/2” lift, 2002 Ford Explorer rear leather seats and more to come

Attached Files:

Keat likes this.
  5. Nautydog1

Nautydog1 Member

Hell ya, that would be sick

6. Keat

Keat New Member

Awesome!

7. Nautydog1

Nautydog1 Member

What size tires are you running on Ol Smokey?