1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Left Hand KIA

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by MaterMini, Apr 27, 2008.

1. MaterMini

MaterMini New Member

Hi,
    I found this site while trying to find break pads for the KIA Mini Truck I just got. I have no clue where to find parts for this thing...my kids call it "Mater" .

If any of you guys have any information I sure would appreciate it !!
    It says MetroMotors on the doors. The MOD# is AM251 its a CD800 made in Korea. Thats ALL I know about it other than its great to hunt out of and here on our place.

Thanks in Advance!

Mike

2. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

hi
    put a picture up...this would be cool to see.
    try G&R imports
    wyatt

3. foxfarm

foxfarm New Member

Tiger Truck bought all the inventory when Metro Motors went belly up. Call 866-688-1778, 8-5 CST Mon-Fri, ask for Greg in Parts. He also has a killer Parts and Service manual available in pdf format. Hope this helps.

4. bdmf3509

bdmf3509 New Member

GLB Enterprises has your parts 214-884-6243:pop:

5. Puppet

Puppet New Member

Does anyone know where to download a copy of the service manual for the Kia Metro Mini Truk? thanks

6. bdmf3509

bdmf3509 New Member

Email GLB at parts@glbfe.com and they can fix you up.

7. bdmf3509

bdmf3509 New Member

GLB Enterprise has your parts for the Kia Metro (GLBFE.COM) there phone number is 214-884-6243

8. mshawn

mshawn New Member

I know I am a year late for this. Just stumble upon this thread, so how did it go? Well, you can always check for a site online with best details on this next time.
    KIA

9. mshawn

mshawn New Member

I know I am a year late for this. Just stumble upon this thread, so how did it go? Well, you can always check for a site online with best details on this next time.
    KIA