1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Left-hand drive minis

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by swampfox, Jan 10, 2008.

1. swampfox

swampfox Member

I noticed quite a few left-hand drive Mitsubishi 2wd mini trucks for sale at this time on www.govliquidation.com. For some reason they really beat em up on these government installations. They usually look junky; however, some of us may need the parts, etc. When you visit the Government Liquidation website, search under "scooter" or "utility truck", and that will usually bring up a few--along with various Cushman and other similar motor scooter carryalls.

2. speedy67

speedy67 Member

Look to me like candidates for extreme KEI truck makeover.

Also looks like they've been sitting in water....waterlines on the rims and tires and mud crusted on the flat sidewalls.

[​IMG]

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Holy crap! :eek: Good eye, speedy. Yeah....I would say use a fair amount of :sly: with those! :D

4. smuff168

smuff168 New Member

i tried to pull them up on the gov site, but nothing showed up....

5. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Thats because the post is over a year old.

6. smuff168

smuff168 New Member

ahhhhhhhhhh....no wonder !!....i didnt see the post date on the note....thanks greg....mike

7. occupant

occupant New Member

You can still find them there, in fact, seeing a few up for sale in Oklahoma last week is part of why I joined up to the forum today. If Oklahoma can license these things, a little lobbying might get them street legal in Texas!