1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kei trucks in games

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Don-in-Japan, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

I've been known to relax with PC games here and there. Found a kei truck in a recent adventure that looked rather familiar..

A "Sumitzu Carry Ace 250". The "Carry" rather sticks out here, along with the body lines.

Attached Files:

Slashaar and Tuskano like this.
  2. Tuskano

Tuskano Member

Almost reminds me of a 80s-early 90s TownAce truck. Good find.

3. matt167

matt167 Active Member

for sure, that's based on a Hiace truck from the early 1990's. Townace has a slantier windshield

Tuskano likes this.
  4. CarolineYates

CarolineYates New Member

Oh, I've seen that truck too! It's really cool when games include those lil' details. Looks just like the real deal, huh? It's always fun finding them!

5. IsmaelWalter

IsmaelWalter New Member

Hey, that's pretty cool! I love it when games include those little details like kei trucks. It just adds that extra layer of realism and can make the game world feel more alive. It's always nice to see familiar things from real life in a gaming environment, especially when it's a vehicle as interesting as the Sumitzu Carry Ace 250. The body lines do make it quite recognizable, and I appreciate the devs paying attention to such intricate details. On another note, I've been exploring different games recently since I got a new gaming account from https://flipd.gg. It's been great having access to various titles and being able to try out different vehicles in games. Have you found any other kei trucks in the games you've played recently? Love to hear about other discoveries like this!