1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kei truck pcv

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Squeaks-leaks, May 21, 2017.

1. Squeaks-leaks

Squeaks-leaks Member

So it turns out I bought my little daihatsu hijet from a total hack. I have gone through about the entire truck at this point from the ground up fixing his mistakes. Rebuilt engine, carb, valve job, timing belt, clutch, fan etc etc. There isn't a component I haven't touched on this thing at this point. I have it pretty well sorted out and the thing runs very well at this point. But being a totally ocd at this point I want everything to be setup the way it came from the factory.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you would be willing to take a quick peak at your intake tube breather for me? Does it have a pcv valve 0n it? Its the line that comes straight off of the intake tube and runs to the engine.

The reason I ask is because my truck was completely missing the intake tube and I don't know if these things came with pcv valves or just a straight breather to the intake. The manual I have doesn't seem to have a pcv valve, but the diagram looks a bit different than my truck and I don't completely trust it at this point.

Thanks,

Eric