1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kei Cube Truck

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by cadair7, Oct 18, 2008.

1. cadair7

cadair7 New Member

My new baby! I am loving my new Sambar, and it is perfect for my business!

I purchased my 1991 S/C sambar from kei-cars.com A great experience! I found an old box for the back from a newer kei truck. Some aluminum and hundreds of rivets later I had the perfect truck. A mini cube van!

Attached Files:

2. Colin

Colin Member

Very nice. :)

3. dmerc

dmerc Member

Cool!! If taller, the frt overhang would make a great bunk area.....for a mini, minimotorhome:D

4. vaholat

vaholat New Member

Cool truck mate. Very nice.

5. wainair

wainair Member

Nice looking setup. Chris gets some nice stuff in. You've got to get some advertising painted on the side and back! It's your businesses traveling billboard now!

6. cadair7

cadair7 New Member

I am currently working on a design to have it wrapped! It will be a small billboard.... with HUGE impact!

7. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Nice. I'm curious what you are going to use it for?

8. cadair7

cadair7 New Member

I run an art/mirror installation company. I transport the odd piece of artwork, but mostly for tools and ladders. I was using a full-size car and needed more cargo space, but did not want to drive a gas guzzling van!

The sambar was perfect -- and will double as advertising once it is finished!

9. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

when i had my mobile welding business in L.A. i bought an old postal step van for a work truck. i put my company name on it (Milt's Mobile Welding) and my phone number. i had people calling me on the freeway asking me to pull over and weld stuff for them, or come up to me in a parking lot to fix stuff... it's a great way to advertise and get your name out there.