1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just the right size...

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Colin, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Colin

Colin Member

I had to do some tarring on one of our flat roofs today and my ladder wasn't quite tall enough...

Give 'er a little boost with the Sambar and 'sallll goood. :D

[​IMG]

2. Mini4WD

Mini4WD Member

Thats using your head.. If it works..Go for it. I've had to do the exact thing with a shorter step ladder hanging Christmas lights on the house.

3. cmaranto

cmaranto Member

Threat to all humanity

Can you imagine if the EPA spied you utilizing the Mini as a Ladder extension.

I assume that they would immediately stop every Mini in Port and check for a correctly welded "safety Step".

That's right.....what we need is MORE Government.....because we are all idiots!

Chuck near Indy

4. Colin

Colin Member

Forget about the ladder - if a legislator got wind of these trucks' ability to fit down a sidewalk, they'd pass the "Pedestrian Safety Act and Assault Vehicle Ban of 2008."

If any vehicle had three or more of the following features, it would be deemed a threat to society at large:

- sub-2000lb curb weight
    - right hand drive
    - sub-1.0L engine
    - four wheel drive
    - white paint

Additionally, vehicles in California and New York would be limited to non-removable wheels; tires with a burst pressure greater than 20 psi would be considered "high capacity" and subsequently banned.

Rural postal carriers who drive white Jeep Cherokees and Subaru Legacy wagons would be apprehended, charged with a felony, and their dogs shot. That's alright, though - we all know criminals are defined by the objects they possess, rather than the actions they commit. :rolleyes:

Colin

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  5. gregw98

gregw98 Member

Colin, if you come up short next time, get yourself some duct tape and .............[​IMG]

6. slimbad

slimbad Member

Ladder truck

Colin, smooth move. Now if you could post a short video of someone riding the ladder in a stoppie.......:D

We had loads of wild grapes here in NW FL and it always seems that all the good grapes are always out of reach. So with a little good ole southern engineering and the desire to have those grapes (they're more palatable in a fermented liquid state). Break out the "Ladder-lift Mits": I'm not going to patent this so feel free to imitate;). And as always - Never stand on the top rung of your ladder.......later, slim

Attached Files:

7. Colin

Colin Member

That's just grand. :D

8. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

this forum is the funnest part of my day :D:D
    thanks for the laughs!!