1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just picked up another Mitz

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by 98 SNAKE EATER, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Dan

Dan Member

Looks good! I've always been partial to the look of the moonies. I think the chrome would be out of place against the flat industrial look of the truck. What did you do with the dash? looks like cupholders and compartments were added to the top.

2. Yeah, I'd much rather the moon discs as well, but they're sold out and won't be available until the end of next month :(

And agree, the chrome is way too flashy, but around here, flash makes an easy sale :rolleyes:

You'd be surprised how many people gawked at the shiny chrome plastic on my old truck and didn't even notice all the tires were bald :eek:

[​IMG]

As for the dash, all I did was remove the auxiliary fan and shoot the top half in bedliner (I'll get pix tomorrow)

No cupholders

3. A few more pix with added emblems and banner:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also ordered up a air of these:

[​IMG]

Gunna mount them out back Brat style :cool:

[​IMG]

4. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

heck of a grill guard!

5. Seats installed :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I originally wanted Brat style handles, but decided on seatbelts instead (still on order)

6. Dan

Dan Member

Nice! I was looking at those same seats in summit or jegs and wondered if they might work inside the cab. I remember the Brat handlebars with the ski-pole style grips... might still be a good idea.

7. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

wow!...looks good, but i got to ask...is this truck a color changer? :D some pictures it has a black topped cab and then its grey...cool tricks :D really nice truck, i was thinking of painting mine but its hard to pick a color, maybe if i see yours a few more times i will have some ideas lol :D.
    great job
    wyatt

8. Nope, not a color changer, just all bedliner :)

She spends most of her time in the bodyshop, so she's usually covered in bondo dust :eek:

9. slimbad

slimbad Member

Rick,

Truck looks Great. Really like the "Brat-style" seats. Have you thought about a roll-bar similar to the Brat? Maybe gray with black lettering "Mighty Mits" across the top? I think the black/gray scheme looks good, I don't think I would do anything with the wheels - just leave them black. Anyway, just wanted to say way :cool:. got any pix of the interior or is it still "stock"? Also just curious - how many miles/hours on it?.........later, slim

10. Seatbelts installed..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Slim, no roll bar for this one as I'll most likely sell it (I want a dump with A/C)

Interior is basically stock except it's covered in bedliner...

I made some new door panels, but they ended up looking like dog$h!t after somone parked her outside in the rain (finished panels were in the bed waiting to be installed)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Still need to cover the floor with industrial rubber flooring and redo the seats :eek:

12. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

i have an all plastic/rubber floor in my old ford truck. its really nice and easy to wash out lol

13. o8k

o8k Member

LOL that does look like dog$h!t gave me good laugh tho. I was looking at the pictures befor i read the thread, and i was trying to figure out why it looked so bad at the end when you did all that hard work, I was thinking... hrm i missed somthing....

:pop:

14. Polaris Boy

Polaris Boy New Member

What kind of tires are on the mini truck?