1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just bought a Sambar

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chris Ammons, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Chris Ammons

Chris Ammons New Member

DCC1DDA8-A3F2-4E3A-B688-66D33664F44C.jpeg E0F54439-2BA1-4FD6-A905-1C9166C5BEF0.jpeg Hey guys. New to import trucks and just bought a 91 Sambar. Has diff lock, ELow and AC. Very nice low mile unit. All underpinning is pretty much spotless and no rust. Spent today getting bulbs replaced and playing with 4wd. Kind of unique way of operation. Anyway, I bought this for my business. I work in the cemeteries a lot and will begin setting headstones in near future. I am getting this set up with a hydraulic and electric hoist/winch combo in the bed. Already put some wheels and Blizzak tires on it.

punimog and Double M Farm like this.
  2. Adam C Spry

Adam C Spry Member Supporting Member

very cool. sounds like a great application for the Sambar. make sure you post some pics once the equipment is installed!

Double M Farm likes this.
  3. Welcome to the place for all things mini truck!
    I have a 91 Mitsi 4x4. Gotta give it a name. I call mine "Clubfoot". If the monster truck "Bigfoot" had a retarded nephew, it would be my 91 Mitsi.
    Haha!!

Double M Farm likes this.
  4. Double M Farm

Double M Farm New Member

Welcome to the "Mini Family" and as others have said, pictures of the setup would be great.