1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP-CARPARTS.COM (parts supplier-Honda/Subaru)

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by TRAX and HORNS, Dec 24, 2014.

1. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

While scratching around today I found this in a post by Packrat.
    Hopefully for those hard to get parts this site will help out for Honda and Subaru vehicle owners.
    Even though parts come from Japan it only takes about 4 or 5 days to get here. Prices are pretty darn good.
    Not long ago I ordered a carb. Japan and it took 4 days to get here.

2. Looks like they have everything you would need for the Honda's. But some of the prices are pretty high. I replaced a radiator on my 1992 Acty with a used one a couple years ago. I got the used one delivered to my door from Japan for under $200. The one they have is listed at about $800 and that doesn't include freight, and the fan.

3. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Doesn't hurt to look. I paid a USA part supplier 200.00+ for a fuel
    Shut off valve and saw one on this site for 34.00.
    You can bet I'll look next time.

4. I agree. And thanks for the link. I will certainly check their prices and availability next time I need something.

5. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

I just recently bought a thermostat from them. Good price and reasonable shipping to the Philippines. I ordered by using the part number I obtained from suzuki.epcdata.ru/carry/ All in all, a pleasant and pleasing transaction.

Fred