1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Japanese translation

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by okeitrucker, Aug 28, 2007.

1. okeitrucker

okeitrucker Member

I do ok reading Japanese, and can probably do some rough translating if any of you need help with something (I spent a few years studying, and then teaching in Japan). If you have something in particular that you're wondering about, just e-mail me. Attach a scanned copy or photo of whatever it is, and I will get back to you as time allows.

2. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

I don't know if we can do this with out breaking any copyright laws or whatever, but if we if we can get some manuals in English we can post them in forum, or I can create a link for everyone to access them in the reference section.

3. Titan Mini Trucks

Titan Mini Trucks New Member

That would be a big help. Trial & error can get expensive sometimes.

Jeff.

4. unclejemima

unclejemima Member

this would be great!
    -mark

5. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

I have found a guy in japan that is translating the manual to english for Suzuki Check my site periodically and I will post a link when I get it. www.minitruck.ca. Lift kits, Bumpers, winch holders snow ploughs comming soon.
    Thank You
    Todd

6. EastTexasMiniTrucks

EastTexasMiniTrucks New Member

Free translation sites can be helpful. Like this one...
    http://www.freetranslation.com/

It won't solve you problem but you can scan a certain page of your japanese manual and save as a word doc. Then cut and paste lines you want translated into the above website.