1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

japan car exports

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by kepow, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Subaru

Subaru Member

It would have been VERY easy to disappear.
    I have had good dealings with Steve,and I am sure hundreds have as well.
    Just the fact that he came back and explained to everyone what is happening with him and JCE speaks volumes for him.

Once your feet are back on the ground,give me a call and I will do business with you again:D

Thanks Steve and JCE,and best wishes on your health recovery

2. I would like to also make a comment,I believe I may have more cash at stake here than anyone posting in this thread.Steve is not a bad guy,he was simply caught up in a situation out of his control.I too was worried about the outcome of JCE's demise...However I know He is working on making good to past customers caught up in this situation.It will not be done overnight..Nor will it help to post derogatory remarks in this forum.Please have some consideration and patience, there are two sides to this story.What would you have done if you were in his shoes??..It would have been much easier to just walk away from this...afterall with so many miles inbetween he does not have to look us in the eye...However he has stated to me that he does have to look in the mirror every day...This does tell what kind of person Steve is. When I was dealing with JCE ,Steve always did what he said he would do,..I believe he will continue to do so.