1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It is all coming together

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by Windmill, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Windmill

Windmill Member

Got window tint on my 92 Honda yesterday. It wouold get a little warm on sunny days. Got a new stero in over a week ago. It is slowly coming togather. Waiting for some warm days of 70 to put the camo wrap on. Will try to post picture when I get it all togather. I have spent $7 this month in gas so far. What ever shall I do???? lololol Sure beats filling my Dodge 2500 up twice a month at $75 a pop.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
  2. Windmill

Windmill Member

Got the seat done yesterday in Advantage Max 1 camo. It loos to cool.

3. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

4. Windmill

Windmill Member

You crack me up Milt. That was funny. Working night shift right now. Will try to get some. How do you post them on a posting? Rick

5. Mighty Milt

i use photo bucket. it's a free account. just upload your pix there and then when you scroll over them highlight the "img tag", copy and paste into your message and you will get nice big pix that show up in the body of the thread, instead of thos puney little ones you have to click on and wait for :(

6. kiowacampers

kiowacampers Member

HEEEEE HEEEEEE.. maybe they aren't so computer savy as you Milt, but I bet they are working on it......lol

7. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

You can also use http://www.imagelinky.com/ too. Its my version. Just upload the picture and it will give you code to post in the forum.

8. Windmill

Windmill Member

I am done and I give up. I am now going outside to shoot my computor with my 375 H&H Magnum numerous times. Then I am going to burn IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Mighty Milt

settle down, settle down... what's the problem?? need help posting the pix? if you want you can email them to me and i'll get them hosted and posted.

10. Windmill

Windmill Member

Cannot post the picture even to the e mail on this site. Just show up as a huge picture and you can only see one corner of the seat.

11. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

That means you have a good camera.

12. Windmill

Windmill Member

I think I got it

Well we will see how it turns out. Hope it works. Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks jtpc

Attached Files:

13. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Isn't sucess sweet :)

14. Windmill

Windmill Member

I cannot wait until it gets warmer so I can put the camo kit that matches the seat.

15. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Seats look nice! Are those custom or did you buy the covers?

-Greg

16. Windmill

Windmill Member

I ordered 2 yds of material from a place that I bought a seat cover of the same camo for my 4 wheeler. I e-mailed him and asked if he would sell me the 2 yds and he said yes. Then I took the truck in had the seats re done. The guy that I bought the material had all sorts of camo material. I think the camo kit will really look nice when I get it on. Going to do something with the inside paint that is white. Then all that is left will be to put a metal box in the bed and get some 13" wheels and it will be done. I might hook up satellite radio and blue tooth on the raido.

17. jtpc

jtpc Member

Hey Rick,
    You did a great job on the seats! :)
    Keep the photos coming,
    ~Josh

18. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Windmill, where did you get the camo seat material and 2 yrds. was enough to do the head rest and both seats?

19. Windmill

Windmill Member

I got it from a guy named John at hiddencomfortcamo@hotmail.com @ yards was more than enough. Actually alot more than enough. I figured that I would get more than enough and keep the rest encase I ever wanted to re do them or do something else. Why pay shipping twice. He had a lot of different camo's to.

20. Windmill

Windmill Member

Just put in some brushed aluminum pedals for the Honda. They look pretty cool.

Attached Files:

21. jtpc

jtpc Member

Hey, those are sharp looking. I'm sure that'll help when locating the clutch versus the smaller factory one.

22. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

nice option

where did you find these? i have gooooooogled them but no luck. i really like the diamond plate.

dan

23. Windmill

Windmill Member

Believe it or not.................... I got them at Wal Mart

24. Windmill

Windmill Member

Just got some new speakers in today. The stero that I put in was over powering the stock speakers. Sounds nice now.

25. stitch4518

stitch4518 New Member

What size speakers are you installing? The door isn't that deep so they may interfere with the window rolling down all the way. Let me know how you make out and how deep the speakers are, I want to replace mine as well.
    Thanks

26. jtpc

jtpc Member

Sony Explod speakers work well. They don't interfere with the window if you place them far enough forward.

27. Windmill

Windmill Member

They are 4" speakers put in by a HiFi shop. They cost $134. I will pull the box out of the trash tomorrow and give you the brand name. They sound sharp and clear. Do not vibrate. They put them in. It took them over and hour to do it.

28. zardoz

zardoz Member

Cool pedals! I want a set of the "electroluminescent" ones that "PrincessAuto" sells ... something like 15 bucks for glowing pedal covers, various colours available.

z