1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ironraven's random upgrade/mod/repair thread

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Ironraven, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh yeah, we're getting a lot of work done... work I couldn't have done with any other vehicle. His footprint is so light I can get out in the fields and do fencing without rutting the hell out of them. I love my truck! :)

Attached Files:

2. Stuff99

Stuff99 Active Member Staff Member

lucky you can find those bricks. cant find them anywhere round me. prob have to go to the big city..

3. Vitnzjp

Vitnzjp Member

Iron, do you have waterblaster? ;)

4. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Nope. Not stuck :D just stopped to snap a couple of pics! I LOVE this truck. Yeah we were WAY out there...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. GEORGIA

GEORGIA New Member

keep the pics coming! i'm honing my list of mods to be done!

6. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

I'd post some videos if I could get my damn youtube account working...

7. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

8. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eMAQtr1Nf0

Another... I almost didn't make it out of this one. Watch how the truck slides to one side at the end :D If you turn the volume up you can hear me wondering if I'm gonna be able to get through :cool:

9. fupabox

fupabox Active Member

your son's commentary is hilarious:)

10. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Isn't he great? :D I love the "Yeah, Takumi!"

11. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

So in order to take more exciting and interesting video I have constructed a water/shock resistant case for my camera.

I used 1/8" Plexiglass and a 6" sewer drain I had laying around, then it clamps on with a heavy duty adjustable clamp. :pop: Video to follow soon!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

YYYa,
    Can I borrow that?

That would record some WICKED video, if you clamped it right to your front winch.

13. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

14. fupabox

fupabox Active Member

neat idea...it didn't seem to get much slop on it til the end either....any ideas on sound :p

15. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Sound... yeah... I need to get some music on there or something eh? I'll get there eventually, this was mainly a trial run to see if it would break/fall off or whatever.

I took some more video with it attached right behind the left rear tire but it wasn't aimed quite right... I like the idea of putting it on the front receiver, I think I'll try that tonight :)

16. fupabox

fupabox Active Member

not music:)...but have you thought of anything to get the audio as you are filming....external mike or something

17. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

That's you Fupa, I get sound.

18. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Yeah, there's sound... crappy sound granted but sound nonetheless :p

19. fupabox

fupabox Active Member

It was really bad on mine but I chalk that up to crappy laptop speakers filled with the dust of a million deceased Cheetos......:D

20. Stuff99

Stuff99 Active Member Staff Member

i need to do a case like that for my mothership camera and get an external mic.