1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

internal windshield mounted amplified antenna

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by fupabox, Jul 17, 2011.

1. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

2. erixun

erixun Member

Nice post! That is cool, but what happened to your cab light on top? Another car wash incident?

And what was the model number for your LED bulb inside your dome light? Is it brighter than the massive "5 watter" I have in mine?

EDIT* Never mind, I watched your other video about your LED lights..... maybe I should have watch them before opening my mouth.... ha ha

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Very nice video. I may have to get one of those and MY problem is hitting my antenna on tree branches and shrubs.

4. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

now that sounds good. wonder if i can get the mystical regina radio stations in my town.. its 200kms away and on good days i can get regina and i can get minot, nd (also 200km away but south)

5. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

As you could hear in the Video..the AM program I was listening was a car show..that lately I could barely get from 100km away (the station cut their signal power so it wouldn't creep into Buffalo or some silliness... I once again get to hear it. BTW the Miata radio barely picks it up either..better than the garage radio but not as good as the amplified

6. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

amplified one sounded like you were in the studio lol