1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by scottE, Aug 6, 2008.

  1. scottE

    scottE Member

    What in insurance company are people using to insure thier trucks in state were they are legal?
  2. Mighty Milt

    Mighty Milt Active Member

    run a search, scott, this thread has been around a few times...

    personally i use USAA... i have $200 deductible full coveragee
  3. crashxx

    crashxx Member

    State Farm, $50 per year, liability only, 1,000,000.00 limits.
  4. thefuzz783

    thefuzz783 Member

    Hey Crash, do you have an agent you go through? I just called State Farm, and they quoted me $280/yr and I have a flawless driving record....
  5. crashxx

    crashxx Member

    Call Jeanie @ 580-772-3545
  6. glenn

    glenn Member

    crashxx.......is your insurance covered for road use or just for off roading?:confused:

    I think scottE is looking for coverage to drive on the road...right scottE?

    it seems almost too good to be true if you can get vehicle insurance to drive on the road for only $50 per year...minimum liability in our area is more than 1 million......

    I'm with state farm too and have a 5 star rating with multi vehicle discounts and I can't come close to the $50 per year that you claim....I have mine registered for road use and not just for off roading....

    please enlighten me on your what type coverage you have and if you have any limitations....

  7. Mighty Milt

    Mighty Milt Active Member

    insuring my mini raised my rates $8 for a six month policy. that is not to say that my insurance is ONLY $8 for six months.

    i lowered the mileage on my dodge since the little blue truck is my primary means of transport. i also have a (knock on wood) very good driving record and have had my drivers license for 19 years, am married and receive multi car discounts.

    i don't know exactly what the premium on my truck is for six months, nor do i care. it only effected my pocket book by $8 when all was said and done. like i said i have the highest amounts they offer, full coverage with comprehensive and collision with a $200 deductible and complete free glass coverage. in arizona there are a lot of rocks that get kicked up on the road and i've yet to have a windshield last more than 6 months, but they will replace it with no charge to my deductible and no raise of my rates. they even replace the side window for free when my scion was broken into.
  8. scottE

    scottE Member

    I am trying to get insurance for on road use. Thanks for the tips guys, Hay Mighty Milt, I didn't think you could drive on the roads in AZ how you get around that?
  9. Mighty Milt

    Mighty Milt Active Member

    i'm running around on temporary tags right now, but have a title in the works
  10. Colin

    Colin Member

    Milt is ridin' dirty. :D
  11. Mighty Milt

    Mighty Milt Active Member

  12. scottE

    scottE Member

    yah I am having problems with titling mine too. all I get is the run around.
  13. crashxx

    crashxx Member

    Since I can't tag mine here in OK yet, it is insured as an ATV, but my agent says it is covered on the road.
  14. glenn

    glenn Member

    uh-huh.........I thought so:sly:.......is it in writing that it is covered on the road?....to be driven on the road?.......remember katrina?....know how to tell when an insurance salesman is lie'n?....when his lips move:rolleyes:

  15. rpm

    rpm Member

    I use State Farm and it runs me $48 every 6 months. Liability only, street coverage. I have it combined with my Dodge Ram.

Share This Page