1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insurance..to keep collision or not

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by cabnfever, Jan 27, 2010.

1. cabnfever

cabnfever Member

ok so back in the fall it was hard enough to find insurance for the right hand drive vehicle. I finally did and have full coverage and pay approx $2300 a year but just realized my deductable is $1000. Im starting to think that maybe i should drop it or maybe lose some options that arent really needed. Anybody have any recommendations for what to get for coverage but keeps costs down. I also plan on switching up to commercial insurance at some point this year and wondered if anybody knows if it will be hard to get commercial coverage on a right hand drive.

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

without sounding too sneaky..you have a Toronto address you are in the highest ins. area in the province...If you have a cottage or something outside the city that you can list as a home address your ins. will drop in half

3. BC_MMC

BC_MMC Member

Mine's insured as a work vehicle - $89 mo no collision, no rider added for the damn kids who work for me. They aren't driving MY mini!
    They all want to.
    Took my daughter for a ride and she went from "I'm embarrassed to be seen in this thing!" to "Will you teach me how to drive in this?" in an hour...

4. starpuss

starpuss Member

if i was to put plates on my truck i would pay 45.00 a month lol..