1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instruction decals?

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by boatman, Oct 19, 2008.

1. boatman

boatman Member

Hey - Picked up my '92 carry last week and I've put around 150km on it so far. love it, love it. The dodge is on the block.

I have a question on the decals that are on the truck (which are of course in japanese and my japanese is, well, VERY limited), one on the backside of the drivers visor - I presume this is the standard "off road driving can be dangerous" warning - but maybe not. everything else about these trucks is so damn practical and useful i'm wondering if this info says something I need to know.

Also - the decal down by the shifter obviously gives info on shifting in and out of 4wd, using EL (extra Low I presume) and the axle and diff locks. as far as I can see the axle lock refers to the forward hubs being locked in and not anything like a central or differential diff lock. I also presume that the rear diff lock is exactly that - a differential lock on that set of wheels only when I have the switch on.

There may be other interesting info there that a driver should know tho... anyone got a translation of the attached pics?

Thanks in advance -

bg
    I'm in Eastern Canada btw. Looking forward to some snow to play in...

Attached Files:

2. joe jennings

joe jennings New Member

3. joe jennings

joe jennings New Member

Down load the app google translator, its free and you can see what the decals are all about. i copied everone i found on my 1997 carry and saved them for future reference.
    Hope this helps.
    JOE