1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inertia/Fuel Safety Location

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Airhaan, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Airhaan

Airhaan New Member

Greetings to all Suzuki Mini Truckers!

I purchased a 1999 Suzuki Carry Mini Truck with a Lift & Dump bed…I added a suspension lift, larger tires, winch and LED bars around the entire vehicle.

It’s now a Mini Beast of a Machine ready to tackle my properties toughest terrain…
    - - -

1.) WELL…2 days after getting onto my property, I took it into too rough of an area and bottomed out and got it sideways (not on its side, just sharp angle)…

After, I couldn’t start it…everything acts like it wants to start BUT doesn’t…

2.) After checking electrical and spark, I believe I tripped my Inertia/Fuel Safety switch, which has cut the fuel from pumping…(won’t even start with using starter fluid in air intake)…

3.) THUS - I was wondering if anyone knows where to Find the switch on the vehicle.

I have searched online, forums and for hours on the vehicle and cannot seem to locate it.

ANY help with this is greatly appreciated! Schematics, Manuals, photos, knowledge, etc…

Thank you!

2. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

I would suggest that you go to any of the parts suppliers websites (megazip - parsourc - etc), search for your vehicle by the chassis number, then look for electrical diagrams. should give you some idea of location on the vehicle. Hope this helps.

Maybe you have already done this. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Fred