1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idle Vacum and AC not connected.

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by littlesuzie, Aug 2, 2017.

1. littlesuzie

littlesuzie Member

I have a 93 Suzuki carry F6A with AC and dump bed. I have beeen using the vacum hose diagrahm that i found on this site and it has been very helpful.

Question 1 :On top of the head there is two electrical plugs that are identical and have vaccum hose connecters on the front and top. I believe the diagrahm is referring to it as the idle plug . Which one do i use and what are they both for. Also there is a wire plug that comes out of the back of the one closest to the passenger side door ("right hand steer" ) and nothing is plugged into it, what does it go to?

Question 2: Currently the Air conditioner belt is off and i found a few wires that are for the AC that were unplugged. I plugged in a small white plug assembly that went next to the carb that seemed to activate the dash light on the AC button. I can't get the AC fan to kick on but i don't have the belt in yet as i ordered it online. Does the belt need to be on in order for the AC Condensor fan to kick on?

Does anyone have an electrical diagram for this model, i have a lot of loose wires and plugs not connected and i am unclear on where they go.

2. KCCats

KCCats Active Member

There is a electrical diagram here some where, I've seen it!